The Canadian Institute’s 8th Annual Law of Policing Conference
Policing the Changing World
June 13 – 14, 2017 | One King West | Toronto
Join us at The Canadian Institute’s 8th Annual Law of Policing Conference on June 13 – 14, 2017, where you’ll join an exceptional faculty of speakers as they provide practical solutions and the optimum tools for your organization. This year features a full separately bookable day (Thursday, June 15) dedicated to Aboriginal Policing, which will delve into the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Inquiry, and what its outcome will mean for officers policing Aboriginal communities.
- PANEL: Solicitor-Client Privilege in Policing and Negligent Legal Advice
- Check-In on Street Checks Legislation
- Spotlight on Surveillance and Privacy
- Disclosure Timelines: Lessons Learned from R v. Jordan
- Police Governance Inside the Department and Out
- WORKSHOP: Conducting Special Investigations into Elder Abuse
- Aboriginal Policing Legal Issues
- National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls
CAPG readers SAVE 10% on registration! Mention discount code: D10-363-363DX01.